Using Cosynd is easy. Get started on creating an agreement or a copyright registration application with these simple guides:
- Getting Started: Using Cosynd in 5 Easy Step
- How to Create a Simple Split Sheet
- How to Create a Premium Ownership Agreement
- How to Create a Work for Hire Agreement
- How to Register Your Works With The Copyright Office Using Cosynd
- Copyright 101: What is a Copyright?
Can't find what you're looking for? Visit the Knowledge Base for more help:
- Click here to visit the Knowledge Base
- Why do I need to protect my content?
- Does Cosynd provide legal advice?
- What types of content does a Cosynd agreement cover?
- How do I propose changes to an agreement??
From The Blog
- Why You Should Register With The U.S. Copyright Office
- How to Negotiate Better
- Jumpstart the Creative Process?
- Read more...
For press/media inquiries, please email: email@example.com
- Digital Journal: Q&A: Helping Artists Determine Legal Ownership of their Content
- Music Entrepreneur HQ: Jessica Sobhraj of Cosynd Shares How You Can Easily Protect All of Your Creative Works
- Fuzzable: Exclusive Interview with Cosynd's Founder, Jessica Sobhraj
- Sonic Scoop: Controlling Copyright Gets Easier for Creators: Cosynd’s Fast Workflow
- Performer Magazine: Collaborators and Copyright – What You Don’t Know Could Cost You
- Music Biz: Music Biz Member CD Baby Partners with Cosynd to Streamline Copyright Registration
- Music Connection: CD Baby Partners with Cosynd to Simplify Copyright Registration For Creators
- Uptown Plug: CD Baby Becomes First Digital Distributor to Give Creators Affordable Tools to Create Simple Copyright Ownership Agreements Via Cosynd
- Digital Music News: CD Baby Partners with Cosynd to Streamline Copyright Registration
- Hypebot: CD Baby, Cosynd Partner For Affordable Copyright Services
- Radio Facts: CD Baby Partners with Cosynd a Legal Services Platform for Creators
- Radio And Music: CD Baby becomes first digital distributor to give creators affordable tools to create simple Copyright ownership agreements and to register with U.S. Copyright Office via partnership with Cosynd
- Break The Business: We talk to Jessica Sobhraj of Cosynd about managing copyrights with your collaborators
- Magnetic Magazine: Industry Insider: "Music Industry LegalZoom" Cosynd Founder Jessica Sobhraj On Legal Mistakes Creatives Makes
- The CAB Portal: Rumblefish/SESAC Vet Launches Creator Content Protection Platform Cosynd
- Record Of The Day: Cosynd Gives Every Creator the Affordable Legal Tools They Need to Manage Content Ownership in the Age of Collaboration
- MI2N: Cosynd Gives Every Creator the Affordable Legal Tools They Need to Manage Content Ownership in the Age of Collaboration
- Own It: Cosynd Gives Every Creator the Affordable Legal Tools They Need to Manage Content Ownership in the Age of Collaboration (Press Release)
- Variety: Top Female Execs Speak Out at Music Biz 2017
- WiMN: Front & Center: Interview with CEO of Cosynd
- Midem: Meet the Women in Music
- Eventbrite: Q&A with CEO of Cosynd
- SonicScoop: Cosynd Launches in Beta - a Content and Protection Service